400 N. Pepper Ave.
Colton, CA 92324
Wednesdays 7:30 - 2:00
5th Street @ S. Spring Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Sundays 9:00 - 3:00
1720 E. Cesar E. Chavez Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Thursdays 10:00 - 2:30
1011 Baldwin Park Blvd.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Fridays 8:30 - 1:30
Kaiser Permanente Fontana
9961 Sierra Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
Fridays 9:00 - 2:00
Kaiser Permanente Ontario
2295 S. Vineyard Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761
Wednesdays 8:30 - 1:30
13652 Cantera Street
Panorama City, CA 91402
Wednesdays 9:00 - 1:30
10800 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92505
Fridays 9:00 - 2:00
Marina del Rey
Via Marina @ Panay Way
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Saturdays 9:00 - 2:00
Southland Farmers' Market Association
Code of Ethics
The Southland Farmers' Market Association shall have two classes of membership: grower members and market members. As a condition of membership, all members must comply with the following ethical standards:
1. Members pledge to comply with the Associations Code of Ethics
2. Members shall strive to reflect the highest principles
of honesty, integrity and fairness in all of his/her dealings with other
members and the public.
4. Members shall protect the integrity of certified farmers markets. They shall not engage in unfair business practices. Most importantly, members shall not engage in, or knowingly permit the practice of, buying and selling or commission sales of any kind.
5. Members shall require compliance with the Code of Ethics
by persons employed or retained by them. It is the responsibility of members
to educate and supervise employees such that they understand the importance
of preserving the integrity of certified farmers markets.
6. Members are responsible for enforcing the Code of Ethics
to the Association. Members should take adequate measures to discourage,
prevent and/or correct the unethical conduct of other members.
7. Members acknowledge that the Association may inspect the
accounts or points of production, storage, transportation, processing,
packing and sale of products to verify that members are complying with
the Code of Ethics and otherwise conducting selling activities honestly
8. Members shall fully cooperate with an Association authorized
investigation into any allegation that a member is not in compliance with
the Code of Ethics and State/Local regulations. Members shall cooperate
with the Association by providing the information it requests on selling
activities, ownership arrangements and related matters. Depending on the
severity of the alleged violation, cooperation may include, but not be
limited to, making all business records and points of production, storage,
transportation, processing, packing and sales of products available for
inspection by the Association.
9. Members shall not make a false statement or provide false
information in statements and filings to the Association.
10. Violation of any Association by law, guideline, code
or policy may be grounds for fine, censure, suspension or expulsion from
11. Grower members shall:
12. Market members shall:
Photos by David Karp
© 2002 Southland Farmers Markets Association
Website design and development by